How We Can Help You
Mind helps people take control of their mental health. We do this by providing high-quality information and advice, and campaigning to promote and protect good mental health for everyone. How can we help you?
- I have a mental health problem
- I know someone with a mental health problem
- I want to get involved with Mind
- I want to know more about Mind
- I need help and advice urgently
For an easy online referral to all of our services, please click Here.
We have a highly skilled and diverse multidisciplinary workforce working across 10 sites throughout Hackney. For specific information about our services, click on the links below:
- Appropriate Adult
- Carers Support Services
- Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Education Services
- Employment Services
- I.R.I.E Mind Centre
- Welfare Rights and Advice
- Wellbeing Services
Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Trans (LGBT) Focus Group on Thursday 27th February 2014
City and Hackney Mind extends its series of publications with its new edition: "Peer Advocacy - A 'How To' Guide: Harnessing the Power of Lived Experience."